Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back from the Land Down Under

Jonathan and I were blessed to spend two weeks traveling in Australia and New Zealand. The countries there are magnificent and absolutely breath taking.

This picture shows the #1 thing I had to do on our trip. Koalas are the best animal in the world in my opinion. Very soft as well.

The places we traveled were (in order) and the highlights:
  • Sydney, Australia - opera house tour and Tarongo Zoo
  • Queenstown, NZ - Milford Sound and Jet Boat tour
  • Lake Wanaka, NZ - Puzzling World
  • Christchurch, NZ - Wildlife Zoo
  • Brisbane, Australia - Australia Zoo (Steve Irwin's place) and holding the koala!
  • Hamilton Island, Australia - snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef

There were many things that I missed about America, but I did love our time overseas. Hopefully there is more international travel in the future for us. We arrived back in Birmingham last night at 9, and went to work today. Hopefully this prevents the jet lag from setting in, but I'm really starting to get sleepy now.

Today's highlight is my hubby turning 25!

Tomorrow night...a girl's night; even though we don't have plans yet :)

More pictures to come and hopefully I will become a faithful blogger as part of becoming more wifey and domesticated.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog!! So proud to be the first commenter.... now I can add you to my "blog friend." Woohoo!! Loved hanging out last night..

    ReplyDelete