Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Monday, October 11, 2010

Biltmore

We went last week to drive some of the Blue Ridge Parkway and to see the Biltmore. All I have to say is wow...here are some pictures




There is a McDonalds in the Biltmore Village that rocks. I didn't know they could come in these models.



 This piano played music while we ate

 Awesome ceiling

 I was the crazy person taking pictures in McDonalds, but this is a place to check out again. We are planing on going back around Christmas time, so we upgraded to annual passes :)










2 comments:

  1. Fun! I haven't been to the Biltmore in years.. I mean probably since I was a little child. Matt keeps wanting to go...he loves all that history. It is a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww fun! we love the Biltmore! been a few years, but it is BEAUTIFUL at Christmastime. y'all will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete