Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Craftiness here I come...

I found some projects I am dying to work on once I hopefully get a sewing machine for Christmas (come on Santa!...I've been good all year)

Here are some pictures that have been making me drool over the anticipation:




make your own soap


cell phone holder

dress up the teeshirt my putting flowers


I already have the plan to make these little guys for our tree this year



This would be cool, but I would need lots of practice before tackling this one.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wanted a sewing machine for Christmas! I have taken many a sewing classes over the year and I still struggle...I don't think I practice enough. Good luck with the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas. I love being crafty but right now I have no time for anything other than school. I hope to do more when I graduate.

    ReplyDelete