Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Pictures

Wow, I'm very behind on posting pictures here. Here is a snapshot of the past several weeks.

Church tailgating - much fun






Halloween day at work - Andy Martin and the 7 dorkies (you just have to know us)


Alabama's Homemcoing. I'm Big Al!


This big guy is set up by our tailgating tent


Our new kitty, Miles, is like our parrot. He likes sitting on your shoulder...such a weird cat


Twin kitties...almost...Abby on the left and Miles on the right

Miles sitting in the basket and sleeping below


They finally love each other. They snuggled together in my lap last night :)




No comments:

Post a Comment