Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Coupon Class

Today I taught my first coupon class for a great group of ladies at Protective. I definitely have some things to change for future ones, but not too bad! We went tonight to work some more on the house for Metro Changers. Kristen, Danny and I finished finally picking up all of the shingles! I wasn't sure we would ever finish. The guys got started on the roof, and we will finish Saturday morning. Guess who may get on the roof and learn to shingle? Me!!! I have to say that our Life Connection class rocks!

Thank God there is just one more day in the work week. Happy almost Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You are the shingle woman!! You rocked last night.. working like a little busy bee! Thanks for coming. You guys are awesome. Glad the class went well, see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete