Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help!

Ok blog readers, I have a few questions for you.

First of all, I am looking for new and quick things to make for us to take for lunch at work. Any ideas? We are tired of sandwiches.

Second, I am looking for mission places to give extra items I am buying. Do you know of good places to contact?

1 comment:

  1. well, we take these weight watchers meals most days. but since you two are skinny, that won't work for you. I like to take sandwiches on these round wheat thins (not the crackers like you are thinking). Soup is always good... and we sometimes take lean pockets. I will look into some places for you to take stuff.. but we are big fans of The Foundry.

    ReplyDelete