Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coupon Class

I hosted my second coupon class tonight at my house. I meant to take pictures, but I got so wrapped up in the fun that I forgot! What a great time with 9 amazing women. It was probably information overload, but I'm excited about the savings that will happen in this group.

If any of you are interested in hosting a coupon class, it will be free for you and just $5 for your friends. Not bad with all the fun and games I bring with the info. If you would like this, please email me at uarayray@gmail.com or comment on my blog.

I hope you have a great hump day tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You did such a fabulous job with the class!! I learned a lot.. but I still need a private session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Rachel--you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I loved it! It was nice to get together!

    ReplyDelete