Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Great Bible Study

Last night many of the women from my Life Connection class at church started a new Tuesday night Bible study. We are reading Beth Moore's new book "So Long Insecurity." My reaction from last night's first meeting....WOW. How convicting this book will be on my life, but I'm very excited about the peace that learning about my insecurities will bring me.

Here is what the book looks like:


















If you are struggling with something, don't give up and don't develop a don't care attitude. That is a dangerous playground to play on. Instead, allow God to work through you to help others overcome their insecurities instead of spiritually and emotionally beating them down. Happy hump day!



2 comments:

  1. you are so right. and i am so excited about this study too! what a strong group we have as well! i have a feeling we are all going to learn a lot from each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bible study was FABULOUS!! Loved it and love you!! I can't wait to see God work in me and the group through this book. Have a splendid day!!

    ReplyDelete