Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Friday, May 7, 2010

Expired Coupons

I posted the address a while back where you can send expired coupons for the soldiers. That girl scout troop will no longer be working with this, so I found a new location. You can still give me your expired coupons up to 2 months old or you can mail them to:

Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary Unit 43
Commander Janet DeSantis
225 Bluffwood Road
Wagener, SC 29164

Again, this is a great way to help our soldiers and their families since they are able to use these on their bases. The rules again are they cannot accept internet coupons or coupons with store logos on them. Coupons for products such as vitamins, joint supplements, hair colorings and cosmetics are not in high demand. Coupons for baby products, including diapers, baby wipes, formula, and skincare items are in very high demand.

1 comment:

  1. Rach! I'm so glad I found your blog. I'll definitely be stalking it! I miss you, girl. I haven't read much of the Beth Moore book, but it's amazing so far. She always puts things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete