Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birmingham Zoo

My sister and her family came to Birmingham Friday and Saturday from Mobile. We went to the B'ham Zoo Saturday morning. I hadn't been there, and the highlight of animals were kangaroos. We go to Australia and find out we can see these hopping animals in our own backyard. And there was an Australian guy working there, so that was cool. Here are a few pictures:

I wanted to take this little guy home

This was some scary horse back riding
My niece and I walking on a rope bridge.

The trip to the zoo made me really miss being in Brisbane at the Australian Zoo :( I hope you all have a great week and a had a great day with your Dad.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure the Birmingham kangaroos were nothing compared to "the real thing" --glad you guys had fun. Thanks for the visit last night--we enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete