Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Great Movies

I'll post some pictures later about the wonderful Sunday Jonathan and I had, but here are a few great movies you should see:

Leap Year









This was a great movie primarily based in Ireland of a woman trying to find her true love. Not too emotionally sad if you don't like to cry in movies. It was too chick-flicky for Jonathan, but I loved it. This movie made me excited about going to Ireland one day.

The other movie I actually saw last night is Dear John








I think I probably cried for half of the movie, but it has a happy story to it. This story will hit home with many people since it takes place during the time of 9-11. I'm a sucker for anything Nicholas Sparks though.

Next movie that we are going to watch is Old Dogs with John Travolta and Robin Williams. This is probably some good laughs waiting to happen.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got to see Dear John.. good thing we didn't watch it together or we would be a mess :)

    ReplyDelete