Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekend and Coupon Shopping











Sorry I am just working on a new post....what an insane week this has been. We went to Linden Saturday morning for a family reunion and then had some fun at home with water balloons. Here is a glimpse into that trip:


My sister, niece and I
My Dad is taking a break from making the balloons to throwing them
Every tried water bowling?
We got brave and starting throwing them at each other

This is my kitty kat that still lives at my parents, Patches. He looked a little bored


Then Saturday night, we went to see some of Jonathan's family. Our aunt and uncle from Pittsburgh was down for the weekend.

Caleb and his cool girlfriend Katie




Jonathan's Parents posing in the kitchen

Aunt Nancy came to our wedding from Pittsburg with Uncle Don. I gave them my bouquet since they traveled the farthest. Aunt Elizabeth preserved my bouquet, so here are Aunt Nancy and I one year later.


Here are the remainders of the delicious Lemon Merinque (spell?) pie that I made. The first one went fast, and not much left of the second.


Now, for my CVS trip. I got all of this, $95 worth for taxes, $5.40. I was pretty excited. I didn't even get to the ECB that I needed to use up. That means another trip at lunch today for me.

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great weekend visiting with family. I guess the pie was yummy since it's all gone. PS.. you and your sister do not look alike at all

    ReplyDelete