Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Awesome Deals at Rite Aid

Ok, quick update from my Rite Aid trip during lunch...

I went to get the bogo Covergirl mascera since mine is almost gone. Rite Aid's deal was buy one, get one free. I also had a Covergirl face coupon for buy one get one free, so 2 mascera's FREE! But wait...there's more to this infomercial. The cashier also let me use a $2.50 off covergirl mascera coupon. Rite Aid paid me $2.50 for two things of $8.99 mascera!

Also, they had Pepsi 12 pack drinks on sale 4 for $10 with their in ad coupon. I never see drinks this cheap, so I got 4 packs of those.

Total for this trip was $9.35. I could have saved a few more dollars, but I needed to get back to work. It was enough excitement to get me through the rest of this work day.

Also, here is a cute story for your enjoyment. My sister is really big into couponing also. She taught my niece who is 2 1/2 a song about "We're going to get the deals." As my sister is walking through CVS with her coupon binder, my niece is singing "We're going to get the deals." How cute is that! That would be my kid! Got to love how the coupon spirit spreads.

Happy Tuesday hunting!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment