Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back from the Pig and Publix

I know it has been a while since I last posted, but I have still been working on the couponing. Here is my trip to Publix and the items that were on sale:

Pepsi 2 liters on sale from $1.50 to $1

Fixin Chicken Fries originally $5.99; bogo and then $1 off one for final of $2

2 Pillsbury crescent rolls originally $1.45 and one Cinnamon roll for $1.59. Had $1 off 3 publix coupon and $.40 off 2 that was doubled.

Lance toasty crackers $2.99 originally; bogo and then $1 off one for final of $.45!

Penny item for publix paper towels.

Total savings: $11.79; purchase price $14.67

Now the Pig trip which I love because they double coupons worth up to $.99:

Hamburger Helper bogo and then $.75 off 3 that was doubled

Kelloggs Frosted Flakes 2 for $3 and I forgot to use $1 off coupon, shucks

Finish Dishwasher detergent $4.09 and then $.50 off that was doubled

2 Muffin mixes $1.19 each and then $.55 off that was doubled

Total $11.61

2 more days till the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are good to go on the hamburger helper for a while :) Hope you guys are having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete