Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CVS and Freebies

I went to CVS Friday and I just have to tell you about my deals:
The Fusion cartridges were about $15 and then $3 ECB back. I also had a coupon for a free Gilette razor wyb fusion cartridges.

Scott's paper towels were on sale for $4.99 for 6 rolls and $1 off coupon.

Reach dental floss was $1.99 each. I had a bogo coupon and then $1 off, so $1 for both.
Listerine pocketpacs were $2.15 and then I had $.50 off.
With these three items, I also had $3 off with CVS, so I made money

I paid ECB for all but $4.65. My savings were over $30


I love freebies. Here is a picture showing different coupon books and samples that have come in the mail in the last few days. I'll try to notify you when I find out about these



Do you have freebies you get in the mail?

Just a few more things before I head to bed:
  • Vistaprint has 100 free postcards until 4/22. Just pay shipping. You can customize these to use as invitations
  • CVS has a green tag you can buy to put on your recyclable bag. This cost $.99 but you get $1 for every 4 visits this is scanned. You can quickly start to profit from this. Also, you probably know you get $.05 per bag at Target.

Anyways, it is past my bedtime, so the other deals will just have to wait :) Does anyone have exciting weekend plans? We may go see the Air Force Thunderbirds free air show in Montgomery this Saturday. Anyone want to come with us?

2 comments:

  1. You want to know my big plans for the weekend... hold on to your seat for this... we have our comprehensive exams Saturday. Fabulous huh?! Nothing like taking a 4 hour test on everything you have learned in 10 classes in a year and 1/2. Couldn't think of a better way to spend my Sat. Hope you guys have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. You should check mine for some good Publix deals and a money maker.

    ReplyDelete