Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh the deals!

Alright my blog friends. I think I'm really starting to get the hang of this coupon shopping thing.

First stop, Publix:
Penny Item Publix Italian dressing which I really wanted. Normally $2 but $.01

Schick Quattro 3 razors were $6.99, on sale for $4.99 and then a $4 off coupon for $.99

Birdeye's Veggies are 50%, so I got 5 veggies originally $8.95 for all; I had 2 Publix $1 off 2; 1 $.35 that was doubled to $.70 off and then another $1 off 3 for a total of  $.73! I feel like I just robbed Publix...$8.95 worth of veggies for $.73! Yahoo!

Kraft shredded cheese on sale for 3 for $5 for $1.67

Ore-Ida Steam n Mash originally $2.99 and they were bogo; then I had two $1 off coupons for $1 each

Orville Redenbacher popping corn kernels were $4.89 and then bogo for $2.45

Scotties face tissues were $1.35; on sale for $.99 and then I had a $1 off coupon so I made a penny

Lysol Fresh disenfectant was $2.69 and then bogo; I had $.50 off that was doubled to $1 off; I paid $.35!

I got some Velveeta shells for my hubby that were bogo so 2 for $2 instead of 2 for $4

Rotel dice tomatoes were $1.33 and then bogo for $.69

Scott toilet paper was $10.89; on clearance for $7.89 because they are changing the packaging and then I had $1 off. But wait, because I bought Scott papertowels a few days ago, I get a $2 mail in rebate for buying 2 Scott's products.

I spent $19.98 and saved $36.77


Target was the next stop:

The Rimmel mascera was $2.24 and I had a $3 off coupon, so I made $.76 off this deal

Jonathan needed more Nivea body wash; it was $3.99 and then I had a $2 off coupon for $1.99

Tyson anytizers boneless wings are something we wanted to try. Target had them for $6.99 and then I had $1.50 off for $5.49

Physician's Formula mirror and compact bamboo things are $5.99; I had a Target bogo coupon, so one was free. I also have a mail in rebate if I get one that has the Try me Free sticker, I get that money back. so both will eventually be free. I think I am going back to get the normally $12 foundation for $3 for 2 so I can put that in my new compact.

I had two free Vitamin Water coupons and each was $1.19

Total was $32.86. I had a $5 gift card. After coupons and sales, I spent $12.49 and then $5.99 is coming back to me in the mail. Great trip.


This month, I have spent $267.12 on stocking up since we had no groceries after our trip and getting different household items. I have saved $275.34. I also have $27.99 on the way in mail in rebates. I know I can do better, so I'm excited about next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment