Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Monday, March 22, 2010

By Popular Demand....

After many requests, I am finally putting my "deals" in writing for you to enjoy. I'm happy to share my knowledge, but still overwhelmed/unorganized to get to this step earlier. I'll keep updating this journey as I go, but here is a start.

First, here are the main blogs I use to learn about stores and current sales:

A few deals you need to check out now!
  • HotPrints for a free photo book each month. You will not even pay shipping! I am going to work on mine for Mother's Day gifts, so great present to make your Mom feel special. This is going to be a paper book, but not a bad deal for FREE! Can I say free enough????? Please post for any other ideas you intend to use this for.
  • Picaboo has FREE 20 page large hardcover book for just shipping. This is normally $40, but with the code AFFLGB, you can get this for around $8 shipping. This expires March 31, so move fast. This is also for first time customers only. I intend to use this for our trip pictures.
  • Shutterfly - Sign up now and receive 50 FREE 4 x 6 prints. With code SHIP30, you will also receive free shipping on overs $30 and more.
  • Walgreens Photo - sign up here by March 29 to receive 20 free 4 x 6 prints
I also complete surveys and different tasks to get points or money that can be used for gift cards to save on our grocery bill even more. I will go into detail about them later, and if you are interested, please comment or email me. I would like to refer you and get more points :)
  • MyPoints - complete surveys, read emails and get a free daily spin for points. These can be redeemed for gift cards. You can complete offers and shop through this website to get points per dollar spent. I'm to the half way point to get $25 gift card to Kohls or I have enough for a $10 gift card to Pizza Hut. This is just from a few weeks or reading emails.
  • SwagBucks - you will get codes for just using their search engine on certain products. I am still learning about this one, so updates to come. You will again get points to redeem for gift cards or merchandise.
  • InBox Dollars - you will complete surverys, read emails and complete offers for cash. Once you get at least $30, a check will be sent to you. You get $.02 for each email you read and $.50 for each survey. This isn't a lot, but over 2 weeks of just emails, I have almost earned $10.
Again, please let me refer you.
This is just the beginning of sharing my couponing knowledge, but please comment what works for you, feedback on this post and what else you would like to see. Hopefully soon I will be hosting a coupon class, which should be exciting!
I hope everyone is having a great, cold and wet Monday morning!
P.S. thanks to all the Life Connection people for a fun gathering last night and best wishes to Jason and Lacey!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new and improved look to the blog... fabulous deals you are finding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! I think it was a much needed improvement.

    ReplyDelete