Jonathan and I have been married for 2 years now! It has been a great adventure that continues to bring me to new places. I would love to share this adventure with you, so come follow me....

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick run to CVS and Wal-mart

I wanted to get some deals from Wal-mart and CVS before they ran out. I think a pretty successful shopping trip. Sorry if you think the pictures are nerdy but I have to measure my progress somehow.



2 bottles of Pantene at CVS $6.97 before sales. I had a $3 off 2 and then paid $2 with Extra Care Bucks. I paid $2.42 and received $2 more Extra Care Bucks. My ECB total is now to $8!

3 bottles of Olay body wash at Wal-mart were $3.87 each and I had 2 $1 coupons. Also, I have a $15 mail in rebate when I purchase 3 bottles of Olay. With that and the Q-tips we needed, that $15 rebate pays for tonights shopping trip!

Conclusion: getting shampoo, conditioner, 3 bottles of Olay body wash and q-tips for free?...AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment